|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Piece|
|Price:||Depends on order detail|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Crate|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15days with your payment|
|Payment Terms:||TT,L/C,West Unition, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000sqm per month|
|Max Size:||1800x3600mm||Color:||White,Grey,Black,Blue,Green,Pink,Yellow Etc|
|Thickness:||4+4mm,5+5mm,6+6+mm,8+8mm||Remote Control:||Switch Control, Remote Control, Wifi Control,Mobile Control|
Electric Glass Frosting Also called Smart glass, switchable glass, Intelligent glass, Electrical privacy glass, Smart pdlc glass, and Switchable smart glass.
It is capable of adjusting light transmission between transparent and opaque using AC power. Applied on any window, doors…to get a instant privacy on demand. It gets many functions, such as light adjustment, UV and infrared blocking, advertising and secutiry.
Electric Glass Frosting Technology
Electric glass frosting is kind of laminated glass with Liquid crystal pdlc film sandwiched between two glass panels.
Electric Glass Frosting Function & Structure
Switchable Smart Tempered Laminated glass
Switchable Smart Insulated glass
Switchable Smart Vacuum glass
Switchable Smart Fire-rated glass
Switchable glass window with frame and hardware
Switchable glass door with frame and hardware
Switchable Smart Bullet-proof glass
Electric Glass Frosting Characteristics
· Rich color for option
· 4 Voltage types 60vac, 110/120vac, 220/240vac 12vdc
· Protection-98% UV Block
· Wi-Fi enabled by instantly switching
· Multi-control mode: dimming, switch, remote control, wifi control, inductive switch.
· Energy saving
· High clarity
· Custom design option
· 110VAC-220VAC plug and play
· Work rate of 3 Watts/Square meter
· Temperature tolerances of -10F/ 180F
· The fastest turn around times in the industry.
· The highest level of quality control and a warranty
· Color: white, grey, black, green, blue, pink, yellow, red, bronze… any color you want.
· Size:max size 1800*3600mm.
· All Size can be customized.
· Any special shape of the glass can be fabricated.
How It work?
Other Details You May interested To Know